At Bangalore Dental solutions and Implant center, One of the best dental implant clinic in bangalore, we provide our patients with Dental Implants as it is one of the best treatment options for replacing missing teeth. Rather than resting on the gum line like removable dentures, or using adjacent teeth as anchors like fixed bridges, dental implants are long-term replacements that is surgically placed in the jawbone.
Dental implant surgery is a procedure that replaces tooth roots with metal, screw-like posts and replaces damaged or missing teeth with artificial teeth that look and function much like real ones. We at Bangalore Dental solutions and Implant center provide you with dental implants that are the strongest, most attractive alternative that look, feel and function like natural teeth. We are proud to state that the Dental implants in bangalore that we provide at our clinic implants are of very high quality and are in par with international standards.
We provide the following Dental Implant procedures:
- We provide our patients with Fixed and Removable prosthesis who need full mouth reconstruction.This prosthesis is completely supported by implants (with no or little tissue contact just like a Fixed Prosthesis), however the patient or the doctor can remove part of the prosthesis for hygiene access. It consists of two parts: a retentive metal part which is not removable and the actual super structure which has the teeth on it, which is removable. This super structure fits over the metal part (connected to the implants) and it usually stays connected to the metal part through friction mechanisms or retentive clips.
- We do Endosteal (in the bone) procedure in which various types of screws, cylinders or blades are surgically placed into the jawbone. Each implant holds one or more prosthetic teeth. This is a Two-Stage Dental Implant procedure.
- We also perform the Sub periosteal (on the bone) procedure where the implant is placed on top of the jaw with the metal framework’s posts protruding through the gum to hold the prosthesis. This is called a Single-Stage Dental Implant. This procedure is usually done on patients who are unable to wear conventional denture.
- We do Immediate Loading which means that we can extract teeth and place implants with crowns in one visit.
- If you are missing many teeth we provide implant-supported bridges as an alternative to replace you missing teeth.
At Bangalore Dental solutions and Implant center our highly qualified dental surgeons perform a procedure called Sinus Lift Surgery. This procedure is required in instances where the quantity of bone found in a patient’s upper jaw is inadequate to accommodate the length of a dental implant.
Cost of Dental Implants
Around the world tends to be on the higher side. Compared to that we at Bangalore Dental Implants provide you with Dental Implants which are at par with international standards but at the same time reduces your cost be at least 70%.
Dr.Ramya .MDS, One of the best dental implant specialist in Bangalore, a gold medalist and who has extensive experience as an Implantologist is the perfect choice for you if you are interested in the procedure of Dental Implants.