Dental Bridges are used to replace missing tooth and are an excellent alternative to Dentures and Dental Implants. They provide more stability and are less invasive. At Bangalore Dental Solutions and Implant center we use this procedure:
- To let you smile confidently.
- Let you speak and chew properly.
- Maintain the shape of your face.
- Maintain the position of the existing teeth
- Dental Bridge
We work in direct contact with the patient and explain the kind of bridge most suitable for them. At our clinic we offer our patients with these types of Bridges:
- Traditional bridges made of either porcelain fused to metal or ceramics which are the most common kind of bridge. It involves creating a crown for the tooth or implant on either side of the missing tooth, with a pontic in between.
- We use Cantilever bridges when there are teeth on only one side of the missing tooth or teeth.
Resin-bonded bridges are made of plastic teeth and gums supported by a metal framework.
Bridges can come with a high price tag but at Bangalore Dental Implants we provide you with the best of service at cost effective rates.
- At Bangalore Dental Solutions and Implant center we provide patients with implants of different kind, like Porcelain fused metal (PFM) Bridges which has a metal core inside and porcelain outside blended together. PFM Bridges look just like natural teeth. They are used for both hidden and prominent tooth and are very durable because of the inner metal core.
- We also provide our patients with Metal-free or an all Ceramic Bridges. New breakthroughs in bonding materials and stronger ceramics now make it possible to make ceramic dental bridges entirely out of porcelain with reinforced Ceramic sub- structures, which then can be bonded to the teeth. At our clinic we use different types of Ceramic Bridges which get their name from their manufacturer:
We also provide our patients with Metal-free or an all Ceramic Bridges. New breakthroughs in bonding materials and stronger ceramics now make it possible to make ceramic dental bridges entirely out of porcelain with reinforced Ceramic sub- structures, which then can be bonded to the teeth. At our clinic we use different types of Ceramic Bridges which get their name from their manufacturer:
Lava Ultimate Restorative from 3M™ Lava™
Is an innovative CAD/CAM technology which uses a zirconium oxide base. Made of Resin Nano Ceramic, it has a greater resiliency allowing dental professionals to place it over the top of an implant. Lava Ultimate CAD/CAM is resilient, not brittle, and is incredibly durable and shock absorbent. A few minutes of polishing are all that is necessary to achieve an enamel-like luster. This procedure usually comes with a warranty of 10-15 years.
metal-free restorations begin with the Cercon Zirconia framework. Cercon Zirconia provides a translucency that exceeds porcelain-fused-to-metal restorations and creates vitality similar to natural teeth. Whether for crowns or bridges, for the anterior or posterior regions, Cercon Zirconia allows you to achieve an extraordinarily high degree of precision and accuracy of fit.
The Procera® Implant Bridge
Is produced using CAD/CAM technology and milled out of one piece of pure titanium substructure and the carbon-fibered framework unit. The machined framework is made from a pattern that is scanned using a special scanner. Good precision fit, as well as good clinical performance are its hallmarks. This procedure usually comes with a warranty of 10-15 years.
Is translucent enough to look natural. When bonded to the teeth, instead of being cemented with conventional dental cement, they don’t show a black line at the gumline. Translucent zircon oxide from Amann Girrbach is suited for crown and bridges. This newly developed zircon oxide makes it possible to produce the required translucent results at material-efficient sintering temperatures, which guarantees long-term stability of the finished bridge. It is notable for extremely high bio-compatibility, optimal visual quality and impressive resistance to bending stresses. This procedure usually comes with a warranty of 10-15 years.