Top Orthodontists in Bangalore
For us at the Bangalore Dental Solutions, we have few of the best orthodontists in Bangalore who provide our patients with a “good bite”. A good bite makes it easier for you to bite, chew and speak. This can enhance your dental health and your overall health and may help you smile with confidence thus improving your self-esteem. Today’s orthodontics involves repositioning of the teeth and underlying roots, providing better support for the crown of the tooth. Our orthodontists in Bangalore provide treatment that combines together benefits of greater esthetic appeal, increased comfort and reduced treatment time. Dental brace is a type of orthodontic treatment used in our clinic to correct teeth that are crowded, crooked, protruding or have irregular spacing. Braces are used to shift teeth to their ideal position and thus giving both children and adults their perfect smile. We offer different kinds of braces to our patients:
- Traditional Silver is the most common kind of brace which is made of nickel-free high-grade steel. We provide you with a much smaller size which is more comfortable than the braces available in the past.
- We also provide ceramic ones which are translucent and so are difficult to be seen unless one is standing near to the patient.
We provide to our patients a series of clear, removable templates that fit over the teeth. Generated by computer simulation, they gradually move the teeth and correct bite problems.
Our top orthodontists in Bangalore also provide you with a clear braces system. Virtually invisible, this brace allows your beautiful smile to shine without the embarrassment of metal braces.At our clinic we provide our patients with aclear tooth aligner, Invisalign, an invisible brace for those patients who find the idea of a mouthful of metal braces and brackets too unattractive. Invisalign is a modern approach to straightening teeth. These aligners are comfortable, and invisible that you can wear over your teeth and are made just for you. There are no brackets to attach or metal wires to tighten; they just gradually and gently shift the teeth into position. These clear plastic aligners help you give you a perfect smile without anyone knowing that you are straightening your teeth. Advantages of Invisalign are:Invisalign is invisible, so that no one can tell that you’re straightening your teeth.
- They are removable, so you can eat and drink what you want while in treatment, besides being able to brush and floss normally.
- hey are comfortable, because there are no metal wires or sharp brackets to irritate your cheeks or tongue.
- Adjustments in the clinic are quicker, and treatment times are usually short. Since the movements are planned by computer, they are more efficient.
- Since there are no brackets to catch food or plaque, the risk of tooth decay or tooth damage from braces is significantly lower with Invisalign®.
- The added comfort and absence of sharp metal brackets makes it much easier to play woodwind and brass musical instruments. It is also ideal for teenagers involved in sports.
- Single visits clear path can allow you to have the entire set of aligners at one go. So in just one appointment you can have all the required aligners for treatment completion. This is suited for patients who cannot visit on a monthly basis for teeth alignment